We will be hosting Live music on January 22nd (featuring The Converse Outlet) in our taproom. Come join us for some tunes and brews! See our facebook page for more information or visit The Converse Outlet at https://www.facebook.com/The-Converse-Outlet-101676318702635/
Events for May 26 - May 19
Celebrate Full Color's NEW LOCATION with a Ribbon Cutting! Wednesday, January 26 | 3:00 pm | 365 Chatham St., Lynn
Mentoring allows people to grow and improve themselves. Goals are so much more attainable with mentorship and will leave a lasting impact in your local business community. In 2020, SCORE […]
https://youtu.be/dEdsyu4N3rc Economic Development & Planning Committee Meeting Wednesday, February 2 | 8:30-9:30 am | Zoom Guest Speaker: Jim Cowdell, Executive Director of EDIC Lynn Topic: Economic Update from EDIC About the EDP Committee: Chair: Glenn Morris (Morris Architects) Open to All Members Meeting Time: 1st Wednesday of each month @ 8:30am The Economic Development and […]
Tax season will be here sooner than you think! If you have tax questions, we have tax answers. Join us for this LIVE Q&A session with certified CPA and small business tax expert Micah Fraim. A whole hour dedicated to answering your tax-related questions and concerns, offering tax advice you can implement throughout the year.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees