Employment & Training Opportunities
To post your job/training opportunity, contact [email protected].
Beth Israel Lahey Health
Employment Opportunity: Clinical Assistant
Job Summary: Under the general supervision of the Director of Site Operations, Practice Development Operations Manager, Site Manager or Practice Manager provides direct and indirect care to a specified group of patients in a variety of healthcare settings. Clinical Assistants will receive 6 weeks of classroom instruction. This will be followed by 2 weeks of hands-on training in a Primary Care Practice where they will be assigned a preceptor. The preceptor and/or supervisor will decide when trainees are ready to take on patient care responsibilities.
Click here to view more info on the Clinical Assistant Training Program!
All Care VNA
Camp Fire North Shore
POSITION: Human Resource Generalist
HOURS OF WORK: 40 hours per week, 9:00 am-5:00 pm POSITION LOCATED IN: Lynn, MA
PAY RATE: $43,000 – $48,000 annually
We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR generalist to support our staff in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and compensation and benefits. At CFNS we understand that our business thrives when our personnel thrive, and that starts by hiring the right HR professionals.
This is a year-round position located at our Lynn, MA office headquarters. This position reports to the Executive Director. The person in this role will also support the Administrative Assistant with operational tasks. We expect 70% of the work to be related to HR and 30% operations.
POSITIONS: Site Coordinator, After School Program
HOURS OF WORK: up to 35 hrs/wk, Monday thru Friday, 11am-6pm POSITIONS LOCATED IN: Lynn/Salem, MA
PAY RATE: $20/hr
Camp Fire North Shore is seeking a number of Site Coordinators to supervise after school program. The programs target school age youth, pre-k through grade 8. This is a school year only position, with opportunities to extend employment at our summer day camp program in the summer months. Program Hours during the school year are 1:30pm – 6 pm, plus some evening training and meeting hours. Administrative work will be completed in the morning hours prior to program start.
POSITIONS: Group Leader/Assistant Group Leader, After School Program (up to 12 positions)
HOURS OF WORK: Part-time, up to 22 hrs/wk, Monday thru Friday (flexible if not available all 5 days) POSITIONS LOCATED IN: 2 Cain Road, Salem + LPS Schools
START DATE: August, 2021 (Orientation), September 7, 2021 (First day of school)
PAY RATE: $16-$18 per hour
Camp Fire North Shore is seeking a number of Group Leaders to work under the guidance of Site Coordinators at after-school program sites located in Lynn Public Schools and at our Program Facility in Salem.
The programs target school-age youth, pre-k through grade 8. This is a school year only position, with opportunities to extend employment at our summer day camp program in the summer months. Hours during the school year are 1:30pm – 6 pm or 2:00pm – 6pm, depending on the site location, plus some evening training and meeting hours.
Cataldo is hiring! Apply today!
Have you always wanted to do something that makes a real difference to your community? Consider working as part of the first responder team at Cataldo. Choose from a variety of great opportunities and learn as you earn! Cataldo is committed to your success and welcomes those new to EMS as well as experienced EMS professionals. EMS offers job security and exciting career options.
City of Lynn Job Postings
The City of Lynn seeks applicants for the following positions! The links will take you to the specific posting.
For the most up-to-date job postings, follow the City of Lynn Jobs page on Facebook!
Assistant Comptroller (Full-time, bargaining unit position. Apply NOW. Open until filled.)
A completed application can be submitted via regular post, e-mail ([email protected]), the City Hall dropbox at the Johnson Street entrance, or in person at Room 412, Lynn City Hall, during regular business hours.
If you have questions about the application process or know someone who needs assistance, please call (781) 586-6884 or email [email protected].
We are hiring a Clerical Associate for the Inspectional Services Building Division! Applications will be accepted through Monday, May 10th. Visit our website to learn more!
Commonwealth Payroll & HR
Family & Children’s Service of Lynn
Job Title: Director of Youth Services
Reports to: The Director of Strategic Programs Job Description
The Director of Youth Services will be responsible for developing and enhancing FCS youth programs for youth between the ages of 12 to 19 years of age and young adults between the ages of 19 to 25 years of age. The Director of Youth Services is an exempt position charged with leading the development and implementation of youth programs to carry out the mission, vision of Family & Children’s Service in collaboration with the FCS Department Directors.
The Director of Youth Services is charged with program management, strategic program planning, efficiency, program implementation and accountability for all youth programs. This position requires a strong background in youth program development, program management, program evaluation, community outreach, staff supervision, curriculum implementation, program capacity building, and program budgeting management. The position reports to the Director of Strategic Programs and works collaboratively with the FCS Department Directors. The Director of Youth Service will supervise the youth program staff as it pertains to youth program implementation and participant recruitment in both Lynn and Chelsea.
Job Title: Youth Engagement Specialist
Reports to: Director of Youth Services Job Description
The Youth Engagement Specialist will divide their time between four youth-focused programs: TEEN SCENE is an afterschool academic enrichment program for middle school- aged youth, and Project PRIME is a school- and community-based sexual health education program targeting high school-aged youth. Project Advance provides case management, mentoring & advocacy to high-risk court- or gang-involved youth; Project Success is a workforce development and training program targeting youth and young adults ages 19 to 25 years of age. The programs utilize a Positive Youth Development framework and follow trauma-informed and culturally competent practices to successfully engage ethnically diverse populations.
Hiring in all locations!
Seeking: Grooming Professional – Full Time – Lynn location only
Sales Associates – Morning, nights & weekend positions – All locations
Animal Care Specialists – Morning and weekend positions – All locations
To apply, stop by any of our locations.
Lynn Community Health Center
Under the direction of the Senior Director of External Relations and Strategic Communication, the Grants manager is responsible for developing and implementing systems for preparation of appropriate budgets for grant and contract supported programs at the health center, preparing financial reports, budget and contract amendments for new and existing funding sources, collaboration with program leaders to assure the timely submission of program and financial information as required by funding sources. The Grants Manger keeps track of the reporting requirements of all grants, communicating deadlines and milestones to the appropriate manager and executive sponsor.Identification of new grants in concert with the grant writer and shepherding of the application.
The Grants Manager collaborates with program leaders when additional funding sources are identified.
Ability to deal with the financial information in a professional and confidential manner. Must be comfortable developing and presenting financial and grant requirement information and program data to staff, middle managers and senior management.
North Shore Community College
Sales and Corporate Programming Professional (Staff Associate)
Corporate and Professional Education
The Sales and Corporate Programming Professional (SCPP) is a member of the Corporate and Professional Education Division, a Division within Academic Affairs. This highly professional and innovative individual is responsible for sales, development, and implementation of revenue-generating education and customized training programs for area businesses and organizations (customers) served by the College either on-campus, online, or on-site. The position requires an ability to facilitate productive and ongoing relationships between the College and customers to maintain knowledge of College teaching and learning resources and to identify resources needed to respond to customer needs. The SCPP must be goal- and outcome-oriented and proactively identify and generate opportunities to meet emerging education and training needs. This person will also represent the division and the college and the interests of the college at community and college-wide events.
Otte & Dwyer Land Surveyors
Otte and Dwyer, Inc a Professional Land Survey Company is seeking entry Level field technicians.
We have been in business in Saugus since March 17, 1969! At Otte and Dwyer we pride ourselves in training employees from entry-level to professional licensure. This is not just a job but a potential career path.
Training would include:
- Internet research, registry of deeds, and town/city halls.
- Field equipment operation and maintenance. GPS and robotic Total Station.
- Computer-aided drafting operation on Carlson survey software.
- Field procedures for performing Land Surveys.
We perform a variety of different surveys at multiple locations within Massachusetts.
The candidate would need to be able to lift 50lbs, stand for extended times in various weather conditions, possess a valid driver’s license, able to follow instructions, be computer literate, and ready to work! Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm.
Full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefits package!
Should you be interested in a position or would just like to ask questions about Land Surveying I am always available.
David A. Dwyer PLS | 781 233 8155 x15 | [email protected]
Root North Shore
Root is Hiring!
Program Director (March 2021): Root is looking for our next leader to direct an entrepreneurial and growing job training program with a robust and engaged group of graduates! The Program Director role is a member of Root’s core leadership team and is responsible for the strongest developmental experience and outcomes possible for youth participants. To review the full position description and instructions on how to apply, please click here.
The youth and communities served by Root are diverse, and we aspire to reflect that diversity in our staff. Root strives to have the most diverse applicant pool possible; to that end, we encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply for any position at Root. By fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, we seek to provide the best training experience and employment environment for Root Trainees and alumni, and ensure they are prepared to succeed in the 21st century workplace.
Personal Lines Producer (Insurance Sales)
This position requires the ability to work in the Woburn, MA offices.
Represents the Agency (Salem Five Insurance Services) positively and professionally. Cross sells on assigned Bank driven opportunities. Provides quotes and applications to new prospects. Works with CSRs to service book of business. Responsible for a minimum $350,000 in new business premium yearly.
Personal Lines Regional Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; however other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for overseeing daily operations of assigned branches. Develop, implement, and monitor goals and performance of team members. Recruit, train, and develop team members.
- Work closely with team to create synergies within department, cross-department, and within all branches. Streamline processes to help gain efficiency within all locations. Identify opportunities to enhance processes and/or technology to help reach goals.
- Develop, partner, and foster relationship with Personal Lines Sales team. Create synergies between sales and service to help support each other in reaching goals.
- Develop, partner, and manage relationships with current internal and external customers.
- Act as liaison between agency and carriers to communicate product and coverages suitable for clients’ needs to team. Educate and inform team about company’s products. Establish and maintain strong working relationship with carrier sales representatives, service centers, claim representatives, and underwriters.
- Work with peers and management to meet the strategic growth plan for the Personal Lines team through directing, managing, and aligning team with identified carrier partners.
Personal Lines Account Manager (Insurance)
This position requires the ability to work in the Winthrop, MA offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients, agency personnel and company staff via prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and accurate service.
- Answer client inquiries as needed relating to their policies, such as account status, coverage, and premium information.
- Receive and process client requests via telephone, mail or walk-in to include completing paperwork, entering and updating account information on insureds’ risk file, requesting endorsements, completing RMV paperwork, and confirming vehicles registered.
- Complete applications for new business and submit to the companies for processing within 24-48 hours of writing the policy.
- Create new risk files via computer and enter insureds’ policy and coverage data. Enter follow-up to track new business or change rate class (date first licensed).
- Maintain contact with clients so their renewal policies reflect current values and their coverage is broadened where applicable. Send renewal letter with each policy advising recommendations including liability or deductible, etc. Add VRC.
- Market accounts when sending home renewals, no auto, no VRC, no umb, INC OBI etc.
- Understand and support the company’s sales policies and procedures so as to provide proper and effective service for clients.
- Document all contact with clients in traxlog and gather expiration dates, account sell and to acquire information as to their insurance needs.
- Follow expiration lists to assure policy renewal. Provide Processing Department with declaration if system needs to be updated.
Commercial Lines Account Executive (Insurance)
This position requires the ability to work in one of our Insurance offices (Woburn, Lexington, Norwood, Winthrop, Lynn, Danvers, Gloucester or Georgetown).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; however other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute to agency growth by upgrading, rounding, cross selling and maintaining existing business that is consistent with the agency’s standards for acceptable business.
- Provide above average quality service and assistance to all new and existing clients.
- Follow department standardized operating procedures to include but not limited to, all renewals, on-going service and new business submissions.
- Identify markets that will assist the unit in new business placements.
- Place insurance contracts with insurance carriers following the consultation with producers. This entails having knowledge of all carriers’ online rating systems.
- Provide quotes to new clients as needed.
- Review and process all insurance policies for accuracy.
- Maintain a high sensitivity level for error ratio and omissions regarding account service.
- Penetrate existing accounts to ‘round out’ all lines of coverage for maximum income potential. Follow up on recommendations sent with renewal policies.
Swampscott Massage Spa