The GLCC will be closed for the Holiday break from Thursday, December 23rd through Monday, January 3rd. We wish you a happy, healthy holiday season!
Events for May 26 - May 19
You have decided to start a business and fulfill your entrepreneurial spirit and dream of working for yourself. Starting a business is a tough decision and needs proper planning. Believe it or not, there are several ways to methodically ask yourself the proper questions to determine if you are ready and what you need to […]
Will 2022 be a year of recovery or discovery? Or perhaps a bit of both? The start of a new year is the perfect time for small business owners and startups to learn the newest business trends and startup ideas. And while we’re still facing a lot of unknowns in 2022, there are some things […]
In today’s business environment, entrepreneurs have more choices than ever in how to deploy technology. These decisions can be difficult to navigate with everyone promising IT nirvana. Unfortunately, it’s easy to make a decision that leads to limited options and significant technology ‘lock-in’ for your business. This can lead to high, unsustainable, unforeseen costs as […]
Bookkeeping is a critical element of your business’s success. In this educational webinar Phyllis Johnson, owner & CEO of PKJ Consulting, will break down the bookkeeping process into simple terms so that you can begin keeping track of your numbers and move your business forward. Understanding what bookkeeping is Understanding the importance of bookkeeping for […]
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees