Guest: John Washek, Edgemere Consulting Group. Topic: Discussion re: the business community’s perspectives on Lynn’s five-year Consolidated Plan. https://youtu.be/r5tiZEu6HWw
Veterans are ideal candidates to start a business. They have extensive training and skills and understand the virtues of hard work and persistence. This webinar – for veterans by veterans – will […]
Doing business with the world is right at your fingertips, provided you have an internet connection, develop the right mindset to reinvent your future, and make the commitment to take […]
Join the GLCC Young Professionals Group for an outdoor networking event on the party deck at Fraser Field! Celebrate the start of summer and opening night of the 2021 North […]
"The Power of the Mind" Free Zoom Lunch and Learn We will discuss the unique abilities of the Mind and the brain and how to utilize them. https://youtu.be/cxRVWlGVQ40 Register today […]
Ribbon Cutting: Mango Realty Thurs., June 10 | 4:00 pm | 38 Main St., Saugus Join us in welcoming Mango Realty to the GLCC with a ribbon cutting! Food, […]
Is there room in your home and heart for a foster child? Have you ever thought about fostering? There is a considerable need for more foster homes in the state […]
Help us welcome LB Music School Lynn to the GLCC with a ribbon cutting ceremony! Wednesday | June 16 | 6:00 pm | 577B Walnut St., Lynn LB Music School […]
Did you know that the Commonwealth of MA is offering Express Grants to help build your business? That’s right! Find out how you can apply for marketing grants to write […]
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday
- Business and community leaders partnering to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partnering to address issues which impact the business community.
- Workforce Advancement Committee (WAC) – 3rd Wednesday
- Business and educational leaders partnering to advance opportunities in workforce training and career advancement.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members – Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs – Lunch&Learn Program Series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising and Networking
- Member News -Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media – Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide – Membership listing in our printed membership directory
- Website Listing – Customized web page, searchable by name and industry, online coupon book
- Community Calendar – Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Attend 30+ annual networking events – Breakfast Club, Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Women in Networking, and Young Professionals
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees