Join us for the Walk for HAWC, which you can complete with your friends and family any time between Saturday, May 8 and Sunday, May 23. Because of the global […]
This webinar will cover the soon to-to-be launched Restaurant Revitalization Fund. Specific areas discussed will be: Program Overview, Eligibility Requirements, Application Overview,Deciphering the Program Guide, and Program Timelines The workshop […]
To ensure the good health of your business, it is critical that you are aware of and appropriately addressing the mental health outcomes from COVID and other simultaneous stressors. The […]
This workshop will provide an overview of the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) established by the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Business, Nonprofits and Venues Act, signed into law on […]
This webinar will discuss all the aspects of starting a business. Topics discussed will be : The Nature of Business Ownership, Operating Issues, Marketing Issues and Financing Issues. Speaker will […]
Ribbon Cutting: Phinix Kitchen & Lounge Wed., May 19 | 12:00 pm | 56 Central Sq., Lynn Join us in welcoming Phinix Kitchen & Lounge to the GLCC with a […]
Network virtually with GLCC members and community leaders in the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you are! Each participant will have a chance to give their “elevator pitch” […]
Since small businesses have a limited budget and other resources, accounting plays a crucial role in providing information that helps businesses in their growth and development. This webinar, presented by […]
Guest: John Washek, Edgemere Consulting Group. Topic: Discussion re: the business community’s perspectives on Lynn’s five-year Consolidated Plan. https://youtu.be/r5tiZEu6HWw
Veterans are ideal candidates to start a business. They have extensive training and skills and understand the virtues of hard work and persistence. This webinar – for veterans by veterans – will […]
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday
- Business and community leaders partnering to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partnering to address issues which impact the business community.
- Workforce Advancement Committee (WAC) – 3rd Wednesday
- Business and educational leaders partnering to advance opportunities in workforce training and career advancement.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members – Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs – Lunch&Learn Program Series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising and Networking
- Member News -Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media – Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide – Membership listing in our printed membership directory
- Website Listing – Customized web page, searchable by name and industry, online coupon book
- Community Calendar – Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Attend 30+ annual networking events – Breakfast Club, Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Women in Networking, and Young Professionals
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees