3 Hearts 9 gates Qi Gong Workshop Saturday, April 25th 10:00am EST Watch this video https://youtu.be/wA9_T7PDz34
Click to view the power point presentation used during this webinar. https://youtu.be/mSwWPxgUoy4 Webinar Description: Please join us as we learn about the new SBA Covid-19 Relief Option, the Restaurant […]
You made the leap or want to make the leap and do what you love. You'll make as much or more money as you did working for someone else - […]
Network virtually with GLCC members and community leaders in the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you are! Each participant will have a chance to give their “elevator pitch” […]
Join us for an interesting discussion on self-talk both positive and negative. Video Description https://youtu.be/RYKFpSmBKpU RSVP at https://growthisadecision.com/shop/ols/products/lunch-and-learn-discussion-on-self-talk-and-self-sabotage
This workshop will cover Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans available as first and second draws. Specific areas discussed will be: -What are First and Second Draw PPP Loans -Eligibility Requirements […]
Veterans have the skills needed to be successful business owners, but their rate of self-employment has been declining. This educational webinar, presented by entrepreneurial experts Tammy Durden and Wendy Dickinson, will […]
https://youtu.be/C-lLwwQvVoU Andre Leroux, Consultant for the TTOD (Transformative Transit Oriented Development) program of MassINC discusses Economic Development of the Greater Lynn Area. Please bring your ideas and goals for the […]
A small business owner needs to know what their federal, state, and local obligations are. This course will give you an overview of the legal requirements that every small business […]
Having to reach, influence, and convert 4 generations has made marketing more complicated than ever for small businesses to generate leads, build brand trust and achieve financial objectives. Are you […]
Join us for the Walk for HAWC, which you can complete with your friends and family any time between Saturday, May 8 and Sunday, May 23. Because of the global […]
This workshop will provide a general overview of debt relief options currently available for businesses negatively affected by COVID-19. Specific areas discussed will include: -PPP Loans--First and Second Draw -Economic […]
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday
- Business and community leaders partnering to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partnering to address issues which impact the business community.
- Workforce Advancement Committee (WAC) – 3rd Wednesday
- Business and educational leaders partnering to advance opportunities in workforce training and career advancement.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members – Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs – Lunch&Learn Program Series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising and Networking
- Member News -Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media – Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide – Membership listing in our printed membership directory
- Website Listing – Customized web page, searchable by name and industry, online coupon book
- Community Calendar – Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Attend 30+ annual networking events – Breakfast Club, Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Women in Networking, and Young Professionals
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees