This workshop will provide an overview of the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) established by the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Business, Nonprofits and Venues Act, signed into law on […]
Wondering what’s next for your business in 2021? Join us for a conversation with Rieva Levonsky, CEO of GrowBiz Media and SmallBizDaily, Ross Herosian, Founder & CEO of Tricycle Creative, […]
Learn how to make your business easier to find online.. This workshop explains how Google Search works and how you can improve your website's visibility with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). […]
3 Hearts 9 gates Qi Gong Workshop Saturday, April 25th 10:00am EST Watch this video https://youtu.be/wA9_T7PDz34
Network virtually with GLCC members and community leaders in the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you are! Each participant will have a chance to give their “elevator pitch” […]
This workshop will cover Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans available as first and second draws. Specific areas discussed will be: -What are First and Second Draw PPP Loans -Eligibility Requirements […]
A small business owner needs to know what their federal, state, and local obligations are. This course will give you an overview of the legal requirements that every small business […]
Join us for the Walk for HAWC, which you can complete with your friends and family any time between Saturday, May 8 and Sunday, May 23. Because of the global […]
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday
- Business and community leaders partnering to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partnering to address issues which impact the business community.
- Workforce Advancement Committee (WAC) – 3rd Wednesday
- Business and educational leaders partnering to advance opportunities in workforce training and career advancement.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members – Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs – Lunch&Learn Program Series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising and Networking
- Member News -Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media – Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide – Membership listing in our printed membership directory
- Website Listing – Customized web page, searchable by name and industry, online coupon book
- Community Calendar – Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Attend 30+ annual networking events – Breakfast Club, Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Women in Networking, and Young Professionals
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees