Free Lunch & Learn discussing the book "Get Out of Your Own Way" with the author John Calabrese “Get Out of Your Own Way”- Part two Saturday, April 3rd 2021 […]
As we approach Spring and the number of Covid-19 cases continues to decline in the US, small business owners will be re-opening their doors in record numbers. How can they […]
1- Food Incubator Initiative / Start-up Kitchen: Leading the initiative to implement a start-up kitchen space in Lynn. Guest: MassDevelopment Team Members 2- Presentation on Sutton Street (Downtown Lynn) development […]
"Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation’s compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain loving one another.” -Erma Bombeck In recognition […]
Group Personal Development Coaching Workshop Saturday, April 3rd 1:00pm EST Video description https://youtu.be/95X2d6mxIOE
This workshop will provide a general overview of debt relief options currently available for businesses negatively affected by COVID-19. Specific areas discussed will include: -PPP Loans--First and Second Draw -Economic […]
Financing your business is so important to many entrepreneurs. If you do it the right way you can smartly leverage financing options to grow your business. Join four-time entrepreneur Ramon […]
Deputy Chief Michael Vail will provide information on Lynn Police Department Body Camera program for members of the Chamber. https://youtu.be/lW0Edi_6pws
This workshop will provide an overview of the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) established by the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Business, Nonprofits and Venues Act, signed into law on […]
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday
- Business and community leaders partnering to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partnering to address issues which impact the business community.
- Workforce Advancement Committee (WAC) – 3rd Wednesday
- Business and educational leaders partnering to advance opportunities in workforce training and career advancement.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members – Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs – Lunch&Learn Program Series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising and Networking
- Member News -Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media – Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide – Membership listing in our printed membership directory
- Website Listing – Customized web page, searchable by name and industry, online coupon book
- Community Calendar – Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Attend 30+ annual networking events – Breakfast Club, Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Women in Networking, and Young Professionals
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees