Jozef Nadj is a contemporary violinist, recording artist and educator. Classically trained from a very young age, Jozef entered the world of jazz and blues in his early teens looking for something different, more modern. He entered a new world while studying at Berklee College of Music, where he developed a deeper understanding of harmony, […]
Economic Development & Planning Committee Meeting Wednesday, February 2 | 8:30-9:30 am | Zoom Guest Speaker: Jim Cowdell, Executive Director of EDIC Lynn Topic: Economic Update from EDIC About the EDP Committee: Chair: Glenn Morris (Morris Architects) Open to All Members Meeting Time: 1st Wednesday of each month @ 8:30am The Economic Development and Planning […]
Tax season will be here sooner than you think! If you have tax questions, we have tax answers. Join us for this LIVE Q&A session with certified CPA and small business tax expert Micah Fraim. A whole hour dedicated to answering your tax-related questions and concerns, offering tax advice you can implement throughout the year.
Government Affairs Committee Meeting Wednesday, February 9 | 8:30-9:30 am | Zoom Guest Speaker: Mayor Jared C. Nicholson Topic: Meet the Mayor! Learn more about his plans for the future […]
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees