Our mission is to bring together diverse neighboring communities for the purpose of increasing cultural awareness and racial harmony by using music, dance and dramatic presentation as a multicultural educational tool.
Building Bridges through Music, Inc, is a nonprofit, multicultural, educational, integrative arts organization.
We are a recognized 501 (C) (3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, located at:
4 Adams St., Ext., Lynn, MA 01902.
We have been the serving Lynn and surrounding North Shore Communities since 2000.
Our name reflects our organizational growth and expansion of our mission creating greater opportunities for community involvement.
Our community youth outreach programs, in particular, reflect our goal to develop through educational enrichment and implement broad ranging Integrative Arts and performance-based programs for children and youth.
Our work addresses issues of acceptance within diverse ethnic, religious and socioeconomic communities.
We implement and achieve systematic change using music as a universal language. We bring children and adults together, actively as participants and visually as audience members.
Our mission hasn’t changed from our early beginnings, but has taken on a broader commitment to our purpose”.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees