BillionaireBabies helps your children:
- Build a bridge between what they are learning in school and the practical world of business.
- Deepen their interest and motivation in school.
- Grow into a lifelong learner.
- Advance their communication skills.
- Learn basic business principles.
- Create their very own business.
- Develop a work ethic for success in school, sports, music, and more.
- Expand their team expertise and personal performance.
- Become a good to great leader and an assertive and effective follower.
- Understand the true value of building relationships.
Welcome to BillionaireBabies, an international enterprise designed to empower children of all ages and nationalities to realize their potential. We offer educational products that supplement the school curriculum allowing children the opportunity to connect what they are learning in school to what it is like running their own business. The result is a lifelong love of learning. BillionaireBabies is for parents who want their children to have every opportunity to be the best they can possibly be.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees