Habit OPCO is a healthcare organization with significant experience and success in treating opiate addiction, whether the addiction began with prescription pain medications or heroin. We utilize a multidisciplinary approach, including medication-assisted treatment with methadone, suboxone, and other medications, to stabilize patients and individual and group counseling services to help patients create positive change in their lives. Typically, over 90% of patients who remain in treatment with us at least two years are free of illicit opiate use.
Opiate addiction is a complex chronic disease of the brain. The patients we treat in a Habit OPCO opiate addiction program are everyday people who enter treatment voluntarily to overcome their addiction and opiate withdrawal, and improve their lives. They have families, friends, jobs and dreams. They come from all walks of life, age groups and income levels. Many become addicted to medications prescribed to control pain such as for back injury, physical trauma, post-surgical recovery and rehabilitation, among other medical reasons.
If you or a loved one wishes to explore this type of treatment without obligation, please contact us at 1-855-554-2248 or via email at [email protected].
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees