CleanSlate Addiction Treatment Centers has been at the forefront of science- and medicine-based addiction treatment since 2009. A pioneer and leader in outpatient addiction medicine, CleanSlate is a multi-state medical group that provides effective treatment for the chronic disease of addiction, primarily alcohol and opioid use disorders.
At CleanSlate, we understand that a one-size-fits-all approach is not effective, so we work with our patients to develop the personalized, flexible, and innovative treatment plan they deserve. We partner with local care providers to ensure patients have access to all the resources they need, including supportive counseling and clear accountability.
We treat people with respect and compassion at CleanSlate. We know our patients did not choose to suffer from addiction, and we are passionate about providing effective treatment that will allow them to achieve the lives they want and deserve – a life filled with hope.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees