A unique program designed to meet the needs of a unique population.
For those seniors who have the ability to remain independent in their own homes, PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) may be the solution!
ESPNS (Elder Service Plan of the North Shore) is a non-profit organization. PACE is an innovative model of care that enables eligible seniors to remain in their own communities rather than being placed in long-term care facilities.
Based on a system of care that was begun in the early 1970′s in San Francisco’s Chinatown, the PACE model provides one stop comprehensive health and social services for its participants.
PACE’s goal is to maximize the health and functioning levels of program enrollees to enable them to continue living in the community. To accomplish this, the program:
- Provides a comprehensive range of preventive, primary, acute and long-term care services.
- Uses and integrated interdisciplinary team to manage care.
- Develops appropriate community-based alternatives to providing care in institutional settings, whenever possible.
- Consolidates capitated funding from Medicare and Medicaid to finance service as needed.
Established in 1995, the Elder Service Plan of the North Shore’s PACE Program began operating with 20 participants and seven employees. Over the past several years we have provided services to over 1400 participants and currently have over 210 employees. Our current client base of over 760 participants are served from one of our six Adult Day Health Centers in the North Shore.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees