Let’s vibe Swampscott
“Let’s live and listen to music all day, every day. Let’s allow our hearts to beat together in a rhythm that lifts us as one. Let’s access parts of our selves we’ve missed or didn’t know we had. Terpenes and cannabis will be our guide.” -Tom and Justin
Since 2014, Swampscott has been our home and backdrop to many adventures on the water. It’s been a place where people are kind, open-minded, and living their best lives.
With that in mind, we’re excited to introduce an elevated cannabis retail experience to Swampscott and the North Shore that will feel comfortable for first-timers and old-timers alike. Every decision we’ve made for our company aims to make it simpler to understand cannabis and how it can unlock your fullest self.
That begins with choosing the highest quality products from local growers and product manufacturers and ends with our “terpene first” retail experience, a celebration of cannabis tastes and aromas.
And, just as in life, the diversity and vibrancy of cannabis aromas and flavors means more diverse experiences.
Terpene Journey aims to change how cannabis is bought and bring greater transparency and understanding of what’s in our weed.
Join us on this journey.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees