A True Sports Bar and Restaurant In the heart of Wyoma Square sits one of the North Shore’s best kept secrets. Opened on St. Patrick’s Day, 2006, by the Dill Family, life-long residents of Lynn – The Lazy Dog Sports Bar combines unsurpassed food with the best sports viewing in the area.
Tom Dill has over thirty years of experience in the restaurant business. Being a resident of the community, he promotes a family atmosphere where all are welcome. The Lazy Dog Sports Bar features a menu that combines traditional pub faire with something special every night. Our menu is built around our Angus steak tips have gained notoriety. In addition, we feature dinner salads you have to see to believe, topped with chicken or beef, and the best Rueben on the North Shore. Top to bottom our commitment to using the best ingredients insures a can’t-miss dining experience.
In addition to the regular menu, the Lazy Dog also has amazing daily dinner and lunch specials. This is the fun part where our chef gets to showcase his creativity and this sets The Lazy Dog apart from others. Whether it’s our famous Meatloaf or our Friday night Fish and Chips, we always make sure the special menu means “special”.
The Lazy Dog is known to be the best place around to watch the game. With ten high definition TV’s and five big screens, we are the place to be to watch all the great sporting events. Whether it’s the Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, NASCAR, or Boston College, we have everything a hungry sports fan could want. Finally, we are a full service lottery agent featuring Keno, Scratch Tickets, Daily Lottery, and the Racing Game, with great viewing of all Keno screens. So, if you feel like a great meal and a place to watch the game or you just feel like a glass of wine and a game of Keno, the Lazy Dog has it all!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees