What is durum?
durum /ˈdjʊərəm/ noun
1. a kind of hard wheat grown in arid regions, having bearded ears and yielding flour that is used to make pasta.
Pasta has been being made for hundreds if not thousands of years. Ever hear of the saying “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”? Well, somewhere along the way some very “smart” people decided to try. Before there was such thing as pesticides and chemical processes, pasta was made simply. Simply using good flour, good eggs, and water, pasta was born.
We are not trying to reinvent the process, we are just making pasta the way it was meant to be made; with natural ingredients so we can offer a naturally good product. We only use 100% American-made, certified organic semolina and durum flours in our pasta, which is sourced from North Dakota. All our pastas have a combination of the following three ingredients: organic flour, organic eggs, and filtered water. That’s it!
If it’s not organic, it’s not authentic. and if it’s not authentic, then it’s not Durum artisan fresh pasta.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees