Lynn Community Television (LCTV) is a public access center providing the public with opportunities to learn, use and create media. We have the tools to help the community to create studio and field television or web productions, graphic designs, audio productions, documentaries, and journalistic endeavors.
With an expanding network of partnerships with city, community organizations, & more, Lynn Community Television aims to be everyone’s voice and connection to your neighbors and beyond. Our goal is to provide the Lynn community with access to express their First Amendment Rights via broadcast media, promote local activities & news, and support creativity.
LCTV membership is available to all local residents and non-profit organizations, and gives those that join access to:
• Community Bulletin Board for announcements and PSAs
• High-quality video/television production equipment
• Broadcast of Produced Programs
• Studio and/or Field Production
• Production training classes
This is YOUR community access television station. We highly encourage membership and participation by all, so please reach out to us today!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees