The Law Offices of Horrigan & Norman prides itself on providing legal solutions for clients from all walks of life. Working as a team, we have found ways to creatively combine our individual practice areas to better serve our clients unique needs.
Attorney Nancy B. Norman shares office space with her husband, Attorney Mark S. Horrigan, a member of the Massachusetts Bar for more than 35 years. Attorney Horrigan’s experience in prosecuting criminal post-conviction relief motions is often helpful to clients of Attorney Norman who are fighting removal cases based upon alleged criminal histories. Their combined practice can also be very effective in pursuing divorce and child custody decrees in connection with immigration petitions such as I-751 (converting conditional green card status to permanent lawful resident status) and pursuing green cards for certain unaccompanied minors.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees