Land Computer specializes in wide range of services, including tailored IT services and solutions for small and medium businesses and their owners in Peabody. We are committed to providing each and every one of our clients with high quality service and support. Our unique IT team is incredibly friendly and can help you every step of the way in growing your business.
We expertly combine our services in order to provide you with customized help and support so you only get what you need and what you want. Our innovative approach starts with a thorough investigation of what your company needs to succeed so that we can ensure a perfect fit with you and our services.
Land Computer’s clients benefit greatly when they choose to partner with us. Not only will you have more energy and time to focus on your business while we handle your IT needs, but you’ll experience happier and more productive employees, too. Let us help you open the doors to more technology so you can rest easy that your network will always perform to your standards and that your company will be able to outperform its competitors with ease.
Sleep soundly tonight knowing that your electronic assets are optimized, maintenanced, and protected – because ensuring your business’ technology runs smoothly is our top priority.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees