Tarpey Insurance Group, Inc. is a family owned and operated independent insurance agency. The main office is located in Wakefield with branch offices in Newton, Saugus, Lexington and Melrose. Tarpey Insurance Group, Inc. has been under the ownership of James J. Tarpey since 1979. Jim began his insurance career over 50 years ago as an underwriter for Royal Insurance. He came to the agency in 1968 and has been the CEO since 1979. All five of Jim’s children, Mike, Liz, Jim, Mark and Stephen have joined the agency. Most recently some of Jim’s grandchildren have joined Tarpey Insurance. We look forward to the third generation becoming a vital part of the organization.
The remainder of our staff has many years of experience placing and servicing a wide range of products. All staff members regularly attend classes and seminars to stay abreast of changes in the industry.
For many years Tarpey Insurance Group, Inc. has been committed to providing its customers with the highest quality service possible. We are still proud to stand by that commitment today.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees