Since 1989, Congress Insurance Agency of Lynn, MA, has made building trusted relationships with our clients our number one priority with a focus on our clients needs and resolving any and all issues he or she may have. As a trusted independent agency here in Massachusetts, our representatives apply their extensive knowledge and years of experience to ensure that each client is able to find a policy that fits his or her specific personal or business needs.
Congress Insurance Agency of Lynn, Inc. offers various lines of policies, whether it is commercial or personal. Some of these policies include but are not limited to Personal Auto, RV’s, Boats, Motorcycles, and Trailers as well as Homeowners, Tenants and Condo policies. In the commercial industry, Congress offers policies such as Commercial Auto, General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Property, Errors & Omissions, as well as a few others. The relationship we have built with several of our carries including Safety Insurance, MAPFRE Insurance, and Progressive allows us to provide the highest quality of service and competitive pricing. We want our current and prospective clients to know that if they are ever unsure if we can help them with their needs, just come see us and we will do everything in our power to resolve any issues.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees