About Herrick Lutts Commercial: Herrick Lutts Realty Partners are a group of highly self-motivated individuals with a distinguished background in delivering high-quality service to their customers. Having been in the real estate business for over a combined sixty-eight years, our team knows how to successfully carry out real estate transactions by effectively applying our systems, strategic marketing, and sales experience to each property.
About Richard Vincent, Real Estate Agent, CCIM:
As a Commercial Broker, Rich specializes in tenant representation but also works with Landlords, Sellers, Buyers, and Investors. With having over 35 years of experience in the construction industry, he utilizes his experience and knowledge of budgeting, negotiation, and time management to help his clients align their real estate needs with the mission and growth of their business. As an active member of the Greater Boston Association of Realtors, Commercial Brokers Association, CCIM Candidate, National Association of Realtors, and Massachusetts Association of Realtors, Rich brings to the table a high level of professionalism and commitment to all his clients.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees