Housing Management Resources, Incorporated in 2001 is a dynamic, full-service property management company whose approach is ‘hands on’ professionalism. Our philosophy is to set expectations high for each team member, and then to provide the training and support to foster success. We pledge to do this in accordance with our core values of Integrity, Respect,Enthusiasm, Accountability, Commitment, and Harmony. HMR manages over 5000 apartment homes spanning twelve states. The organization located in Quincy, Massachusetts was established to manage properties developed by The Silver Street Group in Portland Maine. HMR began overseeing 9 properties in New England, in 2001. The Silver Street Group acquired 17 additional properties and HMR expanded to New York, in 2004. With the acquisition of 25 more properties in the southern states in 2008 HMR responded to the increased requirements and diverse needs of mixed financed properties in multiple states by creating strong systems and training programs to ensure the properties were preserved, enhanced and performed as intended.
Our established policies and systems insure consistency while allowing us to remain flexible to address each property’s specific needs. Creating community and enhancing value through attentive management is the cornerstone of our philosophy. Transparency, between sites, corporate staff and owners, is achieved through sophisticated web-based software and accounting programs, regularly scheduled communication, and strict adherence to mandatory accounting practices. HMR Leadership consists of a cohesive, experienced team who understands how to approach the complexities of affordable housing. Our expertise encompasses Low Income Housing Tax Credits and the full range of HUD programs, with a special emphasis on the layering of funding programs. HMR is fully committed to compliance with local, state and federal Fair Housing Laws. In the provision of housing and other services, HMR does not discriminate or exhibit any preference or limitation based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital or other family status, presence or absence of children, age, lawful source of income, familial status, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation. Further, HMR is aggressive in informing applicants and residents of their rights to Reasonable Accommodations and Modifications and of the process by which these requests are considered. HMR has implemented a comprehensive and on-going staff training program to ensure strict adherence to fair housing.
HMR Facilities Management department is led by a maintenance director and a team of regional maintenance managers that are knowledgeable in property management systems, construction, and regulation. This experienced team is able to evaluate, create and execute innovative and effective capital plans. HMR works to preserve and enhance existing affordable housing, overseeing the transition and transformation of several developments from their previous state as deteriorated properties to vital, communities with actively engaged residents.
HMR has extensive experience with mixed finance properties and is responsible for the successful rent up timely delivery of credits to investors. Ongoing reviewing and reporting to investors, owners and agencies on property and portfolio performance is the key to our successful management relationships.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees