A.W. Perry is a relationship-driven real estate investment and services firm. Our portfolio of commercial, industrial and residential properties are strategically acquired, developed and managed to serve the long-term needs of our valued clients.
A.W. Perry is a privately held real estate firm that has strived to provide the highest level of service and value to its clients for more than 130 years. Under the direction of the Perry family’s fifth generation of leaders, A.W. Perry maintains a reputation of strength, stability, and integrity and is known for establishing and nurturing long-standing business relationships.
Award-Winning Property Manager
A.W. Perry’s hands-on, personal approach to tenant satisfaction is our primary focus. Our tenants are assured of responsiveness, quality maintenance, and diligent cost controls.
Experienced and Environmentally-Sensitive Developer
With decades of experience in commercial and residential land development, new construction and historic restoration, A.W. Perry has a long-standing record of accomplishment in all aspects of real estate development.
Intuitive Investment Strategists
A.W. Perry has an established portfolio of commercial and industrial property, as well as a significant inventory of land for development. Our Properties are chosen to serve business needs over the long-term, as well as to accommodate the growth required to maintain an enduring competitive edge.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees