Nestled in the middle of a maritime community, The Nahant Country Club mansion is the perfect unique setting for your Nahant Wedding or special event. We customize each event to be a true reflection of your celebration and style.
We are full-service and dedicated to making your planning smooth and your celebration something to remember. The Nahant Country Club is a historical mansion that has hosted a number of notable weddings, including that of President Roosevelt’s son as a family business since 1987.
Stunning indoor and outdoor weddings
Our unique venue comes packed with scenic photo opportunities around Nahant of panoramic cliffs, Boston’s skyline & sandy beaches. The four different rooms of this mansion lend a different element for size and style.
With our charming gazebo and candle lit fireplaces, you’re sure to find the atmosphere you’re looking for.
Unique Family Recipes
Using secret family recipes, we offer a variety of menus and are open to customization. With attention to detail as our focus, our team is dedicated to giving each event the professional care needed to create a one-of-a-kind experience for you, your family and your friends.
Browse our menus, or contact the mansion to meet with one of our talented event planners to make your gathering memorable.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees