In order to remain flexible and offer our customers a “one stop cleaning shop”,
we offer various types of cleaning services, including the following:
- Shirt Laundry
- Same Day Service – In by 9am out by 5pm
- VIP Service – You can drop-off your garments at any of our locations in a personalized laundry bag. Using your predefined cleaning preferences (starch, no starch, creases, no creases, etc.), the customer care rep will mark in the garments and send them through the cleaning and pressing process. To sign up print and fill out this form.
- Tailoring and Alterations – We offer a full range of alteration services at all of our locations. We have a seamstress on-site at our Western Avenue, Lynn, and Lynn Street, Peabody locations. If you need to see a seamstress check their hours or call 978-531-2782 to make an appointment.
- Leather and Suede Cleaning
- Fur Cleaning and Storage
- Fire Restoration
- Wedding Gowns Cleaned & Preserved
- Household Items – Bring in all of your household items to us for quality cleaning. From comforters to large area rugs no job is too big. Comforters, area rugs, curtains, drapes and cushion covers to name a few.
- Laundry Services – Wash, dry and fold as well as flat work, tablecloths and napkins
- Shoe Repair and Sneaker Cleaning
- Home and Office Delivery
- Winter and Summer Storage – Let us be your extra closet for all your out of season clothing.
- 24 hour Drop off Service – Use your VIP bag to drop off your garments to be cleaned any time of the day. Ask a customer service rep how to use our drop box, available at 4 of our locations.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees