SERVPRO of Lynn/Lynnfield has been serving towns on the Northshore for almost twenty years. We are committed to helping the communities of Salem, Peabody. Middleton, Swampscott, Lynn, Lynnfield and Marblehead during their time of need. When you home or business suffers a water, fire or mold loss…big or small…we are here to help!
All of our technicians are IICRC certified to help make any damage “Like it never even happened.” We provide 24-hour service and are able to respond immediately to flood or water damage at your Lynn, Lynnfield, Salem, Peabody, Middleton, Swampscott or Marblehead property. Our extensive training makes us specialists in water damage, fire damage, and mold remediation and our process emphasize regular monitoring and documentation of the process from beginning to end. We can work closely with your insurance professionals to make the process as easy as possible for you.
Our crews have completed jobs such as general cleanings, biohazard cleanups, graffiti removal, crime scene cleanup, and so much more!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees