K Security Systems strives to be your one and only choice for security services. You can count on K Security Systems to provide the most advanced products and services for your home, business and personal protection.
Protecting your family is your number one priority. Your home should be a safe haven where everyone can relax and enjoy without worrying about home security. Let us help you achieve the goal with a K Security System that’s fit for your family and lifestyle. Think of us as a well trained watchdog guarding your entire home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Industries we service:
- Production Companies
- Dry Cleaners
- Floral Shops
- International Management Companies
- Liquor Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Electrical Supply Houses
Jim has over 20 years in the security industry holding a NICET Level III Fire Alarm Nicet Certification. He has been a journeyman electrician for 18 years and holds a master electricians licence. In addition, Jim has been a member of many local and national industry organizations such as CSAA (Central Station Alarm Association) NBFAA (former National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association), ESA (Electronic Security Association), YSP (Young Security Professionals) and NFPA (National Fire Prevention Association).
Jim was appointed a seat on the NFPA Technical Committee (SIG-SSS), been a YSP council member and a member of the CSAA education committee and ESA fire alarm committee. Locally Jim is on the Advisory Committee for Lynn Technical High School.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees