For more than 50 years, people like you, right in our neighborhood have been the focus of everything Pearle Vision does. We go above and beyond to show how much we care: from educating you about your eyes and advanced care options to helping you find the perfect designer frames and talking straight about prices.
We’re not just your eye care experts, we’re your neighbors, too. So always count on clear answers and personal attention. Our commitment will still be going strong long after you leave with your new pair of glasses or updated lenses.
If for any reason you aren’t 100% satisfied with your eyewear purchase, you can return it. Bring the merchandise back in its original condition within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll make things right.
We’ll adjust, repair, exchange or replace with no excuses, and you don’t need to provide an explanation. (Applies to original purchases, and does not cover accidental damage, scratches, breakage or theft.)
We love to see you! Remember to come in and have your glasses professionally adjusted and cleaned free of charge, for as long as you own your eyeglasses, at any participating Pearle Vision EyeCare Center.
Dr. Pearle’s Vision
Our passion for delivering genuine eye care began in 1961 with Dr. Stanley Pearle. He founded “Pearle Optical” in a small office in Savannah, Georgia, with five employees and a love of people. His vision was as effective as it was simple:
- The convenience and expert guidance of an eye care professional right in your neighborhood
- On-site prescription eyeglass fulfillment where possible
- The biggest selection of designer frames in town
But Dr. Pearle had his sights set far beyond Savannah. More than 50 years later, Pearle Vision is a household name, synonymous with caring for you and your eyes.
Pearle Vision offers state-of-the-art technology wrapped in a level of personal attention that is second-to-none. It’s how we stay true to Dr. Pearle’s vision of genuine eye care.
“I’m eager for it to be a good company, with a reputation for service and quality, because that’s what I’m all about.” – Dr. Stanley Pearle
Invested in your eyes and our community
It’s our mission to help the people of the world to care for their eyes, one pair of eyes at a time. More than 250 million adults and children worldwide suffer from issues with the health of their eyes and poor vision but lack the resources to get help. At Pearle Vision, we’re proud to partner with numerous local and international charities such as OneSight. OneSight is a family of charitable programs dedicated to changing that.
Through OneSight, Pearle Vision aids in the delivery of eyewear and genuine eye care to global and national eye clinics, as well as offering assistance through our own EyeCare Centers. To date, OneSight has provided free eye exams and glasses to more than six million people, along with funding optometry research and scholarships.
We’re also excited to sponsor OneSight’s Vision Van, a mobile clinic bringing eye exams and prescription glasses to underserved communities. In 2011, OneSight launched EyeLeen, a state of-the-art optical lab on wheels equipped with two eye exam lanes and manufacturing equipment. Children who visit EyeLeen receive their new prescription eyewear on site. In 2014 OneSight will conduct 16 Vision Van clinics across North America, providing vision care to more than 5,000 students.
96% of each dollar you give goes directly to delivering vision care.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees