The Heart of Our Community. Ahead of the Curve.
Lynn Community Health Center is a non-profit, multicultural, community health center. Located in the heart of our community, we are at the center of a larger solution to the healthcare crisis that is facing our nation today. We are recognized as a leader in developing new initiatives that result in high-impact, low cost health care.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive health care to everyone in our community, regardless of ability to pay
Our vision is that poor health is never again a barrier to raising a healthy family, pursuing gainful and satisfying employment, or learning in school.
At the health center, board-certified physicians lead teams of health professionals that can address most any ambulatory health need or chronic condition. They are joined by highly qualified mental health therapists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, optometrists, and pharmacists, and other specialists in creating a patient-centered medical home. This is an innovative model designed to respect each patient’s unique needs. Care is coordinated among providers, with special attention paid to medial and behavioral health clinicians, who practice together in the same location. The patient and, when appropriate, his or her family, is considered a central part of the care team and actively participates in decision making.
People from all walks of life come through our doors, but our target populations are those who experience the greatest barriers to care: children and their families, the poor, minorities, non-English speaking, teens, and the frail elderly. Over 90% of the health center’s patients live at or below 200% of the federal poverty level, and over 50% are best served in a language other than English.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees