Gather Health is a high-impact “Social Primary Care” solution built to address the needs and care gaps of society’s highest-risk seniors. Our solution is driven by the community for the community, and Primary Care will be the catalyst for positive change.
Gather Health is a collective of outreach partners, care partners, clinicians and, most importantly, patient partners who work together to reshape lives and communities. We bring hands-on social and medical care to our patients and work around their needs, both within our care facilities and in their homes. We work alongside local leaders to build communities and provide tailored care experiences that serve the seniors that live within them. When we Gather, we show love, compassion, community and care.
Our offices are more than care facilities; they are safe centers for wellness, gathering, and growth. We provide virtual and in-home care to meet your needs where you want it and when you need it. Most importantly, our centers and teams are coming to serve communities starting in Q4 2022.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees