Welcome to Chestnut Woods Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, one of the area’s top-rated healthcare centers. Awarded 5 stars by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid for our overall high quality of care, we are proud to serve the community’s subacute rehabilitative and long term care needs with distinction.
Our strong hospital partnerships ensure a smooth transition for those in need of post-acute and surgical care. Under the guidance of our expert therapists, patients rapidly regain their mobility and achieve independence as they prepare for their return home. In conjunction with our subacute specialization in cardiopulmonary care, we take pride in our revolutionary Care Navigation™ model and URGENT SNF™ Stabilization Program. Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help residents get well, be well and stay well.
We go above and beyond to create a warm and welcoming setting where every patient is made to feel at home. Radiating a strong sense of concern and compassion, our staff treats every patient as a dear relative.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees