“Serve First Solutions delivers credit card, debit card, and check payment processing solutions to assist businesses reduce operating cost and increase profitability. We offer best-in-class cashless payment services and prepaid products from industry leading partners. Our expertise in payment products and services allows us to advise small and medium sized businesses in diverse industries on how they can maximize sales and productivity. Serve First consults on strategy and planning to develop, integrate and implement payment processing solutions. Our individualized solutions meet the needs of the modern retail, B2Bl and eCommerce merchant. Serve First’s customized solutions are designed to enhance merchants working capital and streamline operational efficiencies.”
Robert A. Beaton, President.
Benefits of Serve First Solutions… Next Day Funding (Including AMEX and Discover) Live 24 Hour Customer Support Online Account Management Charge Back Prevention & Handling PCI DDS Compliance Program Full Service Processor of American Express
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees