Starting a business during an economic downturn is not something you see every day. But by God’s grace is how Ebeneezer Tax & Services was started. We felt it was our mission to honor God with the talents, and skills we have been given. Our founders embarked on opening a full-service accounting and tax firm that didn’t just merely offer tax and business services, but to create a professional environment that honors God, and a place filled with peace and genuine care for the lives of the individuals that entered our office doors. Each staff member has different talents, and resources to offer businesses that are starting up, or just for anyone looking for help
Ebenezer Tax & Services is committed to delivering personalized taxes and accounting services and solutions to our clients. We apply our expertise to each of our client’s unique situations, and offer individualized attention to help achieve their financial goals. We are a group of professional individuals who take your accounting needs seriously.
To be a highly respected professional firm that doesn’t just offer tax, and business services, but to create a professional environment that honors God, and a place filled with peace, and genuine care for the lives of the individuals that enter our office doors.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees