Losing a loved one is never easy. When people experience loss, they need a strong support network to provide comfort and offer encouragement.
The caring and experienced professionals at Solimine Funeral Homes are here to support you through this difficult time. We offer a range of personalized Funeral, Memorial and Cremation services to suit your family’s wishes and requirements. You can count on us to help you plan a personal, lasting tribute to your loved one, and we will carefully guide you through the many decisions that must be made during this challenging time. Whether you have just experienced a loss, are considering making your own arrangements in advance, or just browsing our site, our intention is to do as much as we can to assist you.
Please feel free to call us (781) 595-1492 any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. We also provide a wealth of information here on our web site so you can learn more from the privacy of your own home.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees