Procopio Enterprises Inc. is a family owned construction company serving eastern Massachusetts. We specialize in new homes, land development, and civil construction.
Our services include residential and commercial construction, new home construction, excavating, foundations, earthmoving, water and sewer connections, ledge removal, road building, retaining wall construction, wall repair and most other general contracting and construction management services.
Over the last half century, markets have risen and fallen, and builders have come and gone. Procopio Construction Company was founded in Saugus, in 1950 by Joe Procopio. That small construction firm that Joe founded nearly 70 years ago was based on family values, a strong work ethic, and local clients. Today, moving we are still a family business with family values – we take pride in all of our developments, projects and custom homes, and strive to build strong relationships with our clients – relationships based on trust, integrity and service.
Over the past sixty years, our services have changed with the times, our operations have changed as we have grown, and our team has developed into what we are today.
Today our services include general residential and commercial construction, new home construction, excavating, foundations, earthmoving, water and sewer connections, ledge removal, road building, retaining wall construction, material handling, soil nails, wall repair, precision aggregate placement, and most other general contracting and construction management services.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees