Building a Better Future
The New England Regional Council of Carpenters (NERCC) represents over 28,000 carpenters, pile drivers, shop & millmen, and floorcoverers working in New England and New York state. There are over 1,500 active contractors who have signed agreements with the NERCC, and more are signing every day.
We believe that well-paid, well-trained carpenters mean well-made, safe and long-lasting construction that will serve the community well over time.
NERCC is part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters, one of North America’s largest building-trades unions, with nearly a half-million members in the construction and wood-products industries.
We stand strong for our signatory contractors and help them succeed in today’s marketplace by supplying them with motivated, knowledgeable crews that demonstrate skills, productivity, and a strong work ethic.
We advocate for all working carpenters, whether they belong to the union or not. All workers deserve fair wages, benefits, and safe working conditions. Additionally, all contractors should be able to compete on a level playing field, where everyone plays by the rules. When a few unscrupulous contractors get away with dishonest business practices if effects the entire industry. NERCC is committed to maintaining area standards across the construction industry.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees