JJWelch Construction was established in 1852 by James J. Welch. Originally intended to focus on stone masonry in Salem, MA., the company gradually became a general contracting company serving residential and commercial clients. More than 165 years later, JJWelch Construction is a family-owned business working with our seventh generation of family management still in Salem, MA. Now with Justin Welch, President at the helm, he carries on his ancestors rich history, unique expertise, and commitment to “client-first” services. This philosophy resonates with every team member. These are a few of the many reasons our long-standing clients continue to see us as a dedicated, reliable, and trustworthy partner for their construction projects.
Our portfolio spanning throughout New England, services the commercial, retail, restaurant, institutional, health/wellness and multi-use markets. Whether we are involved during the initial pre-construction or later in the process, our primary goal is to exceed our clients’ goals and expectations while preserving the architect’s design concept. We take pride in our practical, professional and safe approach we bring to our projects and look forward to bringing your next project to life.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees