Groom Construction was founded in 1979 by brothers Tom & Dave Groom. The company’s early focus was on residential renovations and additions, but quickly grew to include a portfolio of custom homes and small commercial projects. Joined by youngest brother Dwight Groom in the late 1980’s, the company’s portfolio once again expanded into the retail market.
Today the Groom namesake is synonymous with construction excellence, and our portfolio includes a wide variety of projects including luxury homes, commercial and institutional projects, and a growing list of national retail brands. Groom is headquartered just north of Boston in historic Salem, MA and boasts a company of over 120 dedicated and talented employees all focused on delivering the same personalized approach distinctive to Groom since its inception. Groom’s unrelenting commitment to “client-first” service has earned us the trust (and repeat business) of discerning clients for over 35 years.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees