DeIulis Brothers Construction is a widely experienced general contracting firm with more than forty years experience in building construction. We provide general construction and construction management services to a diverse mix of clients, in both the private and public sectors, offering expertise in several industry markets. Starting in 1958 as mason contractors, we later expanded into the development and construction of single family homes before moving into general building contruction. We are “hands on” contractors, bringing a pro-active, team oriented approach to our projects. We look to identify potential problems and conflicts before they arise, as well as working to provide responsible and cost effective solutions. DeIulis Brothers maintains a permanent and highly skilled workforce. We believe that control over a project and the quality of the end product is enhanced when you take responsibility for completing key phases of the work with your own crews. We stand behind our work and our reputation for quality craftsmanship.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees