Community Credit Union (CCU) is focused in assisting our diverse member base to achieve their financial goals and take advantage of opportunities for growth. We are a member-focused and member-centric credit union. This enables us to differentiate ourselves from our competitors, who do not offer a similar experience or value. At Community Credit Union you are not a customer; you are a member/owner. Looking at the history of our financial system, small and local banking is always better for the community, and we want to invite you to know us and switch your banking to us. Call us at 781-598-0820.
We are headquartered in Lynn, Massachusetts and operate a Branch Office and Mortgage Center in Peabody, and a Branch Office in Davis Square, Somerville. With our progressive attitude, expertise, investment in new technologies, and focus on safety and soundness, we can offer superior financial services and added value to our members in all of their financial transactions. Our deposits are insured in full by the NCUA up to the legal limits and the MSIC for the excess deposit balances.
Our Business Banking expertise includes Cash Management, Commercial Real Estate Lending, Commercial Lending, Business Credit Cards, and superior Online and Mobile Banking Services.
In terms of Personal Banking, we are a full-banking financial institution offering personal Checking Accounts with very competitive yield and ATM refunds (restrictions apply), Money Market and Savings Accounts, Mortgage and Home Equity Loans, Automobile and Personal Loans, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Online and Mobile Banking, and other related services.
Prerequisite for membership is to live, work, or worship in Essex County or in 25 mile radius from Lynn, Massachusetts.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees