Why You Should Buy from Pride Motor Group in Lynn, MA
The Pride Motor Group of Lynn, MA, has been a family-owned and -operated business for over 40 years, and we work diligently every day to make customers feel relaxed and welcomed. When you choose one of our Lynn, MA, car dealerships, we want you to feel as if you’re a member of our family — and we’re proud to have you! We enjoy building long-lasting, close relationships with customers, many of whom are on a first-name basis with members our team. Customers enjoy coming to us not only because they become a part of our close-knit Pride family, but also because they gain easy access to management whenever necessary. They know that any member of our team is always happy to meet with them.
Giving back to the community we’re a proud part of is important to us, too. Everyone here at Pride Motor Group makes a special effort to be involved in organizations and charities that are near and dear to our hearts. Our Chevy dealership is honored to be involved in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk, and our Hyundai store participates in the Hope on Wheels walk to end childhood cancer. As a group, we run a team at the Dana-Farber Jimmy Fund Cancer Walk. Locally, we also sponsor Revere Little League teams, youth soccer in Lynn and community football teams. These are just some of the ways that we show how thrilled we are to serve locals within our community.
Here are More Reasons to Buy from Pride Motor Group:
- Our diverse team is composed of people from all different backgrounds who speak many different languages, making communication simple.
- Our Lynn, MA, Chevy dealership was named a Chevy District Champion, which means we’re among the best in our district when it comes to new-car sales.
- Customers who buy a new car from our Chevy dealership can take advantage of complimentary maintenance for their first two years of ownership.
- When you choose to service with us, you can make use of our shuttle service and loaner vehicles to continue about your day.
- While you’re at any of our dealerships, you can enjoy free Wi-Fi, coffee, snacks, popcorn, and a TV.
- We post new service specials monthly to help you save.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees