Family-owned business offers integrity, passion, excellence.
Olympic Auto Body & Sales, LLC, was founded by Irene and Arthur Stefanidis in 1991 to bring the highest levels of personal attention and top-notch quality collision repair to the North Shore. Our levels of superior customer service have earned us the trust and respect of thousands.
Our ongoing goal is to make the repair process as hassle-free as possible for our customers.
- We offer car rentals, handle insurance claims, and perform repairs using precision, state-of-the art technologies.
- Simply drop your car off or have you vehicle towed to one of our two easy-to-find locations.
Following a collision, we return your vehicle in pre-accident, factory specified condition.
We have our original 5,000 sq ft state-of-the art repair facility in Lynn and just opened our second drop off location in Topsfield –bringing new levels of convenience for the entire North Shore area.
Arthur’s passion for repairing cars began when he was 11 years old, working in his cousin’s auto body shop in Greece. Over the past 30 years, Arthur has stayed on the leading-edge, training in the latest auto collision repair and color matching technologies, including the most advanced Glasurit paint mixing system. Olympic Auto Body & Sales has won awards for best overall custom paint jobs.
Supported by a team of qualified technicians, Arthur has participated in the widely respected industry-recognized “I-CAR” Auto Collision Training.
At Olympic Auto Body & Sales, we also offer used car sales, towing, mobile electronics purchases and installations, custom paint and design including airbrushing, paint-less dent removal, clear front-end shields, and minor mechanical repairs.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees