“I’m a full-time corporate mom with 3 children which include 8-year-old twins and a 10-year-old whom I affectionately refer to as my Minions. Grew Up in Cambridge. I have been painting since a little girl. As a young adult, I landed in the Event Planning industry and then moved into a career in the Commercial Real Estate world. I worked in the real estate world for more than 20 years and recently pivoted to work with a financial brokerage firm. I paint because I love to!
I started My Paint Party sort of by accident back in 2017 and have successfully hosted several events to date. I usually do not paint in public venues, my business is a little unique in that I aim to host parties in private residences and local businesses hence the name “Ur Paint Party”. It’s YOUR paint party. You host the party in your home or office for a reasonable fee per guest, You provide the guest list and refreshments while I provide all the painting equipment. I set up, teach, clean, and haul everything away, no fuss, no cleanup. It’s all taken care of.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees