Beyond Walls is a non-profit placemaking agency that uses a creative lens to address community needs.
We are a diverse group that believes cities best thrive when they are full of art and have engaged stakeholders and active spaces. Our work revolves around our mission to activate spaces to strengthen communities.
How do we do this?
We introduce public art and curated experiences into the fabric of our communities by partnering with local organizations, municipalities, community members and experts to design, produce and manage projects and programs. Whether it be a Street Art Festival or artistic lighting projects, these activities are executed to enhance the physical landscape, drive positive economic change and bolster community engagement.
We believe that:
all communities deserve safe, vibrant, and active spaces
partnerships and a collaborative community engagement approach produce impactful projects
thriving public spaces help create stronger neighborhoods and increase the sense of place in our cities
art-filled, well lit, walkable urban environments help promote economic and lifestyle vitality
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees