Business Support Resources
- 2/18/21 – Citizens Bank Community Champion Awards
- 1/8/21 – SBA, in consultation with The U.S. Department of the Treasury announce that the Paycheck Protection Program will re-open the week of January 11 for new borrowers and certain existing PPP borrowers. Click for more info.
- 12/9/20 – Gov. Baker announces NEW regulations for Phase III Step I. – Revised Order #57 | Revised Order #58
- 11/6/20 – Early Closure Requirements for Businesses and Activities
- 11/2/20 – Gov. Baker new executive orders re: reopening MA
- Phase III Safety Standards & Checklist for Restaurants | Updated 9/22, Effective 9/28
- 8/14/20 – Info for businesses re: approaching the risk of liability from customers getting COVID-19
- 7/15/20 – Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program w/ SBA
- 6/19/20 – Mass.gov Safety Standards & Checklist for Close Contact Personal Services
- 6/19/20 – Mass.gov Safety Standards & Checklist for Restaurants
- 6/19/20 – MA Restaurant Association Re-Opening Toolkit
- 5/19/20 – Reopening MA – Resources, Business Guidance, Protocols/Best Practices & More.
- Book an phone appointment with a SCORE consultant to review your business and the available financial support resources available
- Appointments on Thursdays
- Email [email protected]
- 5/19/20 – Safety Standards for Hair Salons & Barbershops: English | Spanish
- Small Business Guide to the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act
- 5/11/20 – Mass.gov Reopening Advisory Board Presentation
- 5/12/20 – City of Lynn Small Business Emergency Grant Program (through EDIC & Lynn Community Dev.)
- FDA – Best Practices for Re-Opening Retail Food Establishments During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- LISC Local Funding Opportunities & Resources
- Mass.gov COVID-19 Resources and Guidance for Businesses
- Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program
- Lynn Covid-19 Community Care Fund
- Small Business Provisions in Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act – SENATE SMALL BUSINESS COMMITTEE, MINORITY
- Information on Complying with the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Final Rule
- Eastern Bank Consumer and Small Business Impact Loan
- COVID-19 PPE Procurement and Donation Program
- North Shore Community PPE Supply SurveyThe Inn – A Place to Isolate and Recover from COVID-19: English | Spanish
Community Support Resources
- Emergency Food Events in Lynn:
- Beginning 3/16/20, 11 am -1 pm, free grab and go lunch service daily for all Lynn Public School students at the following sites; Classical, English, Lynn Vocational Technical Institute and Marshall Middle School.
- My Brothers’ Table:
Beginning Tuesday, 3/17/20, pick up meals from Noon-6 pm. On weekends, to-go meals will be served from 2-4:30 pm. These meals will be a hot meal plus a bagged breakfast.
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church:
Fridays from 3-4 pm pick up family care packages.
Must be a Lynn Resident with an ID. Bring birth certificates to provide proof you have children and you will receive a family package.
- Salvation Army:
Mon–Fri 9-11 am, you may only attend ONCE every 30 days. Prepared box pick up. Be ready to provide your name, date of birth and number of people in your household.
- COVID-19 Family Support Fund – United Way of MA Bay & Merrimack Valley
- The Greg Hill Foundation | Restaurant Strong Fund
- MA Registry of Motor Vehicles – Deadline extended on plate registrations
- Lynn Community Resource Page
- Lynn Community Health Center – COVID-19 Advice for Lynn Residents
- Lynn MA Mutual Aid Disaster Relief Resource Page
- Lynn Public Library – Temporary Library Card for Online use
- Swampscott Public Schools – Extended Closure Enrichment Activities
If you have any other resources to be included, please contact [email protected]