Join Dr. Jousette Anaya and John Calabrese for a powerful workshop called The Language of Success. Learn powerful information and tools to achieve your goals with more success, then get coached on integrating and implement this in your life. Invest 1 hour per week for 4 weeks to attend this game changer. If you are an entrepreneur, salesperson, realtor, business owner or someone with goals you want to achieve then you are going to want to attend this Zoom workshop series starting Monday, November 30th 2020. For more information and to register visit www.growthisadecision.com Feel free to contact us through the website with any questions you may have. We are excited for you, this will be an amazing and transformational experience that will make a difference in your life. Success is an inside job. Video replays will be available.
The language of Success Workshop Series
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees