If your company applied for and received the PPP loan in 2020, getting that loan forgiven is undoubtedly a high priority. However, many employers now find themselves confused and overwhelmed by the application. Join Jeff Plakans, President of Commonwealth Payroll & HR and Stephanie Franklin, Commonwealth’s PPP Compliance Expert as they share the latest updates and strategies for completing the loan application. More information and registration can be found on the Commonwealth Payroll & HR website.
- This event has passed.
Commonwealth Payroll & HR presents: Surviving the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
August 26, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday
- Business and community leaders partnering to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partnering to address issues which impact the business community.
- Workforce Advancement Committee (WAC) – 3rd Wednesday
- Business and educational leaders partnering to advance opportunities in workforce training and career advancement.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members – Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs – Lunch&Learn Program Series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising and Networking
- Member News -Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media – Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide – Membership listing in our printed membership directory
- Website Listing – Customized web page, searchable by name and industry, online coupon book
- Community Calendar – Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Attend 30+ annual networking events – Breakfast Club, Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Women in Networking, and Young Professionals
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees