Doing business with the world is right at your fingertips, provided you have an internet connection, develop the right mindset to reinvent your future, and make the commitment to take […]
Join the GLCC Young Professionals Group for an outdoor networking event on the party deck at Fraser Field! Celebrate the start of summer and opening night of the 2021 North […]
Ribbon Cutting: Mango Realty Thurs., June 10 | 4:00 pm | 38 Main St., Saugus Join us in welcoming Mango Realty to the GLCC with a ribbon cutting! Following […]
Did you know that the Commonwealth of MA is offering Express Grants to help build your business? That’s right! Find out how you can apply for marketing grants to write […]
Discover Google Workspace tools that can help you work and manage your small business remotely. Plus, get insights on more online and timely resources for small businesses. In this workshop […]
Only 2% of business owners know the true value of their business. Yet, whether you are 10 or even 15 years from exiting your business, knowing what your business is […]
MORE INFO COMING SOON! Thank You, Sponsors! Event Sponsor: Golf Cart Sponsor: Golf Ball Sponsor: Golf Cannon Sponsor: Lunch Sponsor: Closest to the Pin Sponsors: Longest Drive Sponsor:
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday
- Business and community leaders partnering to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partnering to address issues which impact the business community.
- Workforce Advancement Committee (WAC) – 3rd Wednesday
- Business and educational leaders partnering to advance opportunities in workforce training and career advancement.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members – Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs – Lunch&Learn Program Series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising and Networking
- Member News -Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media – Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide – Membership listing in our printed membership directory
- Website Listing – Customized web page, searchable by name and industry, online coupon book
- Community Calendar – Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Attend 30+ annual networking events – Breakfast Club, Business After Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Women in Networking, and Young Professionals
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees